As a supporter of our Program we invite you or your organisation to lead in the Community by:
- Becoming a Community Partner
- Participating in the Emerging Leaders Governance Program
- As an expert guest or keynote speaker at one of our Events
- As a Mentor for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Providing Board Opportunities for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Attending an Unconvention and joining in the Governance conversation.
For more information about any of these options, please contact Alicia Curtis, Program Manager at email@example.com.
Diversity Award Interview with Justine Colyer, CEO of Rise Network
Last week I had the great pleasure of interviewing Justine Colyer, CEO of Rise Network, about her recent Difference Maker Diversity Award. The Difference Maker Diversity Awards highlight those who are showing exceptional leadership, courage and commitment in promoting diversity to achieve better governance outcomes for their organisation and for society. After completing the Emerging […]
Bayswater Family Centre needs volunteers
On behalf on the Bayswater Family Centre, 53 Murray Street, Bayswater 6053 The Bayswater Family Centre is seeking community members to volunteer for their management committee. The Bayswater Family Centre hosts an Early Starters Program for 3 year old children, is the meeting place for Bayswater Playgroup and offers a range of services to community groups […]
SwanCare – Difference Maker Diversity Award Winner
A few years ago, SwanCare identified a need to refocus its strategy and its future – especially if it was to stay a viable and sustainable institution organisation. This involved moving away from a ‘boys club’ board mentality into an organisation that actively sought innovative thinkers and ‘doers’. Their CEO, Graham Francis credits their ability […]
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW