As a supporter of our Program we invite you or your organisation to lead in the Community by:
- Becoming a Community Partner
- Participating in the Emerging Leaders Governance Program
- As an expert guest or keynote speaker at one of our Events
- As a Mentor for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Providing Board Opportunities for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Attending an Unconvention and joining in the Governance conversation.
For more information about any of these options, please contact Alicia Curtis, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SwanCare – Difference Maker Diversity Award Winner
A few years ago, SwanCare identified a need to refocus its strategy and its future – especially if it was to stay a viable and sustainable institution organisation. This involved moving away from a ‘boys club’ board mentality into an organisation that actively sought innovative thinkers and ‘doers’. Their CEO, Graham Francis credits their ability […]
Flipped Uncon – Meet Jahna Cedar
Are you attending our next Unconvention on the 15 August about Disruption in the Boardroom? Register for the Unconvention here. In preparation for our next Unconvention on the 15 August, please find an interview with Jahna Cedar, Executive Officer at Gumala Aboriginal Corporation below. As with all our Unconventions, we try and find different ways […]
15 Aug – Register for Disruption in the Boardroom Unconvention
We are super excited to launch our next Unconvention on Tuesday, 15th August. Register here. Disruption in the Boardroom Tuesday, 15 August 2016, 8am – 12pm (Registration from 8 – 8.30am) Woodside Auditorium, Mezzanine Level, Woodside Plaza Who is this session for? Board Chairs and Directors NFP Senior Management Aspiring Board Directors Academics, Professionals and […]
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW