As a supporter of our Program we invite you or your organisation to lead in the Community by:
- Becoming a Community Partner
- Participating in the Emerging Leaders Governance Program
- As an expert guest or keynote speaker at one of our Events
- As a Mentor for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Providing Board Opportunities for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Attending an Unconvention and joining in the Governance conversation.
For more information about any of these options, please contact Alicia Curtis, Program Manager at email@example.com.
What No One Tells You about Young Leaders on Boards (Annual Report Released)
When we commenced the Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards program in 2013 there were a number of assessments about why young leaders couldn’t be directors on Aged Care and Community Boards. These assessments included how they had no experience, how they may be unreliable and why they weren’t interested in aged […]
ELGP Applications Now Open
We are delighted to announce that applications are now open for the next Emerging Leaders in Governance program (Feb – May 2018). Please circulate this to your networks. The application form can be accessed here. Please ensure you have read the Program Prospectus before applying. Applications are open until the 20th December 2017. […]
Simon Moen (Partner), Elizabeth Tylich (Partner), Alana Schwartz (Associate) and Bianca McGoldrick (Special Counsel). Jackson McDonald is proud to join as a Community Partner of the Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards program. As a Western Australian firm, Jackson McDonald has a long and proud history of actively engaging in the community […]
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW