Difference Makers Diversity Award Winner – Angie Paskevicius
Big congratulations to this years Difference Makers Diversity Award Winners, Avivo and Angie Paskevicius, announced at the State of the Nation.
Angie Paskevicius, individual award
Angie was an advocate in 2012 and has remained an advocate for over 11 years. Over this time Angie has continued to offer her knowledge, skills and experience about the business benefits of having diversity on boards. Angie has been a continuous supporter of engaging young leaders to become directors by:
- Attending ELGP breakfasts launches, graduation ceremonies, networking events, Unconventions ……….come rain, hail or sweltering summer heat
- Mentoring ELGP participants
- Committing financial and in-kind support as a Community Partner, of the organisation she led as the CEO of Holyoake and the organisation she Chaired – Interchange
- Being a thought leader on the topics of good governance, why diversity is important through her writing, speaking and implementation of strategies to increase board and organisational diversity and inclusion
- Agreeing to being our Chair of a mock board meeting we had at one of our Unconventions to highlight the various behavioural dynamics that occur in a board room
- Actively championing having young directors as board observers, promoted board traineeships, and recruited graduates from the Emerging Leaders in Governance onto boards she has Chaired.
These are but a few examples of the various factors that make Angie a Difference Maker!
Watch Angie receiving her award here:
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW
Congratulations to the ELGP 2023 Spring Graduates!
On 22nd November, we congratulated the ELGP 2023 Spring cohort at their Graduation ceremony! Participants shared their reflections on the elements of the program including learning about governance topics, the personal leadership retreat, learning about the NFP sector and future aspirations as well as sharing their heartful gratitude to their program coaches and facilitators. Both […]
Applications for the 2024 ELGP program are now open
It’s that time again! We are looking for incredible young leaders to apply for the 2024 Emerging Leaders in Governance Program (scholarships available!). Our ELGP alumni have been appointed onto the boards such as Rise, Palmerston, Swancare, ASeTTS, Victoria Park Community Centre, The Spiers Centre, Avivo and MIFWA, just to name a few! Applications for […]
Introducing our new Coaches for the Spring Program 2023
We are excited to announce two coaches, Dr Rita Kleinfeld-Fowell and Clare Gibellini, who will be joining us for the ELGP Spring program specifically for young women with disabilities. They will play an important support role during the program for participants. Find out more about our new coaches below: Dr Rita Kleinfeld-Fowell (she/her) Rita is […]