As a supporter of our Program we invite you or your organisation to lead in the Community by:
- Becoming a Community Partner
- Participating in the Emerging Leaders Governance Program
- As an expert guest or keynote speaker at one of our Events
- As a Mentor for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Providing Board Opportunities for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Attending an Unconvention and joining in the Governance conversation.
For more information about any of these options, please contact Alicia Curtis, Program Manager at email@example.com.
Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards (EYLACCB) Annual Report 2018
It is with great pleasure that we are able to post our EYLACCB Annual Report for 2018. We are delighted with the success of the program this year and acknowledge that this success is due to the leadership, commitment and contribution our Community Partners and supporters who provide both financial and in-kind support throughout the […]
2019 Emerging Leaders in Governance Program
Are you an aspiring community Board director? Or do you know someone who is? The Emerging Leaders in Governance Program (ELGP) is one of three components of the Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards initiative. The ELGP is an innovative 4-month program (running from January – May 2019) that pioneers the engagement of […]
CONGRATULATIONS! To the 2018 Winners and Finalists of the Difference Maker Diversity Awards
Over 45 people attended the State of the Nation event which celebrates the achievements of the Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards program and winners of the Difference Maker Diversity Awards which recognises one person and one organisation who are championing diversity on boards. On behalf of Community Vision, Greg Martin Chair – […]
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW