As a supporter of our Program we invite you or your organisation to lead in the Community by:
- Becoming a Community Partner
- Participating in the Emerging Leaders in Governance Program
- As an expert guest or keynote speaker at one of our Events
- As a Mentor for an Emerging Leaders in Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Providing Board Opportunities for an Emerging Leaders in Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Attending an Unconvention and joining in the Governance conversation.
For more information about any of these options, please contact Alicia Curtis, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW
Congratulations to the ELGP 2022 Graduates!
On May 10th, we congratulated the ELGP graduates of 2022 at a beautiful Graduation ceremony. Please find below their video snapshots of the program. Our young emerging leaders have also worked very hard to create four exceptional projects that will be added to the online resource toolkit. Please refer to the links below to download […]
Connection and Collaboration at Its Best
Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards (EYLACCB) attracts and develops young leaders, creating opportunities for them to use their talents to increase diversity on Boards in the aged care and community sector. It also creates opportunities for Emerging Leaders In Governance Program (ELGP) participants and leaders of the sector to come together […]
Unconvention March 2022 (Pushing Limits: Exploring Board Strategy and Risk)
What an incredible online Unconvention we had! It only seemed fitting that this Unconvention’s topic was Pushing Limits: Exploring Board Strategy and Risk after all the challenges the sector has been faced over the last 2 years due to Covid, funding cuts, workforce shortages and increases in demand for services. Below you can […]