As a supporter of our Program we invite you or your organisation to lead in the Community by:
- Becoming a Community Partner
- Participating in the Emerging Leaders Governance Program
- As an expert guest or keynote speaker at one of our Events
- As a Mentor for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Providing Board Opportunities for an Emerging Leaders Governance Program participant (even if your organisation is not a Community Partner)
- Attending an Unconvention and joining in the Governance conversation.
For more information about any of these options, please contact Alicia Curtis, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Board Inductions Are Vital: An ELGP Project
Why Board Inductions are Vital: An Engaging Young Leaders in Governance Project Why are board inductions so vital? In modern boardroom environments, preparing new directors is essential to managing an effective board, however, how to best equip new board members for the unique challenges presented by board membership can often be unclear. The Australian Institute […]
CONGRATULATIONS to all the Finalists and Nominees of the Difference Maker Diversity Awards
What are the Difference Maker Diversity Awards? Our Difference Maker Diversity Awards is a State award that looks for and recognises a board and individual director in the WA Not for Profit sector who are really seeking to engage with people who bring a different perspective. The Difference Maker Diversity Awards highlight those who have […]
Congratulations to the ELGP 2019 Graduates!
Last night we congratulated the ELGP graduates of 2019 at a beautiful Graduation ceremony! Please find below their video snapshots of the program and their group projects. They have also worked very hard to create five exceptional projects that will be added to the online resource toolkit. You may download and distribute them here. […]
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW