To participate in our Program we invite you to:
- Be a participant in the Emerging Leaders in Governance Program
- Attend an Unconvention, Alumni Network or other Program event
- Receive our email news (Become a member of our website, right column) and share it
- Do some voluntary work for our Program.
- Participate in any effective and creative way you can suggest – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW
2022 ELGP Participants revealed
In our tenth year of the program, we are delighted to reveal the participants of the 2022 Emerging Leaders in Governance program (ELGP). Many of these participants are provided with scholarships to attend the program due to the funding provided by Community Partners – thank you to all the organisations below. Our Community Partners are […]
Annual Report Released: Our Achievements for 2021
When we started the Engaging Young Leaders on Aged Care and Community Boards program (EYLACCB) in 2013 there were a number of stories about why young leaders couldn’t be directors on Aged Care and Community Boards. This included how they had no experience, how they may be unreliable and why they weren’t interested in aged […]
Congratulations to the ELGP Spring 2021 Graduates!
On November 17th, we congratulated the ELGP graduates of Spring 2021 at a beautiful Graduation ceremony. Please find below their video snapshots of the program. Our young emerging leaders have also worked very hard to create four exceptional projects that will be added to the online resource toolkit. Please refer to the links below to […]