To participate in our Program we invite you to:
- Be a participant in the Emerging Leaders Governance Program
- Attend an Unconvention, Alumni Network or other Program event
- Receive our email news (Become a member of our website, right column) and share it
- Do some voluntary work for our Program.
- Participate in any effective and creative way you can suggest – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to the ELGP 2019 Graduates!
Last night we congratulated the ELGP graduates of 2019 at a beautiful Graduation ceremony! Please find below their video snapshots of the program and their group projects. They have also worked very hard to create five exceptional projects that will be added to the online resource toolkit. You may download and distribute them here. […]
Diversity Winner, Community Vision shares their formula for success
It was Charles Darwin who famously stated that strength and intelligence were not the most important drivers of survival and success in the animal kingdom, but instead it was adaptability to change. The same can also be said for the corporate kingdom, which is a reality that organisations in the Aged Care and Disability sectors […]
ELGP 2019 Launch
We were excited to have a packed room to help launch the 2019 Emerging Leaders in Governance program (ELGP) on the 30th January. The participants got an opportunity to meet and share about themselves in front of the Community Partners and guests. We were also privileged to have Ruah CEO and President of WACOSS, Debra […]
BECOME A MEMBER
Receive our news, events and other special offers to your emailSIGN UP NOW